From 3 October 2016 the library and reading room of the Boekman Foundation is only be accessible by appointment. From Monday to Thursday the reading room can be used for study facilities, borrowing books and searching for copyrighted works from 10 am to 5 pm. You can also ask our information specialists to compile a literature survey in advance, and free of charge, on any topic or study subject you wish.
How it works:
- You can fill in this form with a request to visit the library on a desired date and time from Monday to Thursday between 10 am – 5 pm
- You will receive our reply ASAP if the date and/or time is available
- It is possible to make a request for studying all day or a longer period
- Books can be returned all week at the library desk, at the Secretariaat or through the mailbox
- When the reading room is occupied, there is a work space available for independent research in the catalogue
Note: If you want to visit the library on a Monday, please mail your request no later than Thursday 4 pm
Activities with and for universities
Besides offering customized information, we also provide the opportunity for professionals in the cultural sector and students to cooperate with the Boekmanstichting and organize activities in the reading room.
For more information about the activities or our customized information please contact the library.
More information about the library.